Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting Off the Ground Running

Hello everyone!!! As a media literacy student it is about time I began to explore having my very own blog. I always try to keep in mind that a huge chunk of media literacy is teaching people how to create their own media. It is a vital part of the learning process (usually the more fun part as well). I am here to tell you, this is one of the most user friendly sites I have come across in a long time. I had my own blog in five minutes. Ain't technology grand?

On a more serious note, my goal with this site is to create one more forum to reach out to fellow students in the area. An organized network would create support network that many students have a hard time finding. There will also be fantastic networking opportunities, and we can all use that, eh?

1 comment:

Deb Finkel said...

This looks great, Amy! I agree--technology is GRAND.